Sitges Gay Pride
Sitges Gay Pride is a famous event bringing over 300,000 party goers to Sitges, at it’s height.
A wild, colourful and noisy ‘Mardi Gra’ type carnival on the promenade and streets of Sitges. One of the world’s top 10 gay carnivals.
Over 7 days with amazing parades, shows and parties.
Sitges Carnival Carnaval Parade Photo Gallery
- Parades are often on the Sun and Tue
- Over 40 floats filled with beautiful people, young and old, of every persuasion
- Drumming, sound systems bands and dancers
- Scantily dressed dancers and audience, in colourful, wild and fun costumes
- One of Europe’s safest, wildest, street carnival
- Many stay out, right through to and after dawn
- Sin street, the pedestrian road of bars, remains packed with costumed visitors well into the morning.
- Sin street bars are fun, but can try to charge for entry (some years)