Sitges Carnival, Carnaval De Sitges is a famous event bringing over 300,000 party goers to Sitges, at it’s height.
A wild, colourful and noisy ‘Mardi Gra’ type carnival on the promenade and streets of Sitges. One of the world’s top 10 carnivals.
Over 7 days with amazing parades, shows and parties.
- Parades are often on the Sun and Tue
(‘Rua de lExterminior’ Extermination Parade)
- Over 40 floats filled with beautiful people, young and old, of every persuasion
- Drumming, sound systems bands and dancers
- Scantily dressed dancers and audience, in colourful, wild and fun costumes
- One of Europe’s safest, wildest, street carnival
- Many stay out, right through to and after dawn
- Sin street, the pedestrian road of bars, remains packed with costumed visitors well into the morning.
- Sin street bars are fun, but can try to charge for entry (some years)
Sitges Gay Carnival
Four days before the regular Sitges Carnival begins with many bar and nightclub events.